Philip Morris Investments B.V.
If you want to challenge yourself, working in a dynamic & international environment, then apply now!
PMI has always been a leading company in the sector, but the time of transformation we are currently experiencing is quite exciting and is unprecedented. We are facing one of the greatest transformations in the history of fast-moving consumer goods, and the creation of a vision of a smoke-free future requires enormous courage, resourcefulness and motivation. Our organization stands for continuous improvement and therefore we not only try to improve in products but in our work too.
As Quality Engineer, you will be part of our Quality department for Philip Morris Investments Bergen op Zoom and will be reporting to the Supervisor Quality Engineering. The position will be based in Bergen op Zoom.
A key responsibility will provide a full Quality support and expertise to other departments in order to achieve a high level of Quality material, product and process.
In your role, you will be responsible for coordinating the processes that are necessary to enhance continuous improvement within the organization. These processes include non-conformities management, CAPAs management and Customer Satisfaction process.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Quality Support: Provide technical Quality support and expertise in order to improve material, products and Quality performances. Provide support for the review/update of the manufacturing process characterization.
- Non-Conformities Management: Investigate in a timely manner non-conformities and deviation. Take the decision to quarantine the non-conforming material/products and liaise with concerned parties to find out the root cause and take relevant preventives/correctives actions.
- Quality Management System: Define, establish and maintain a Quality Management System. Coordinate and support the establishment of all related procedures supporting good manufacturing practices and approve all procedures.
- Lead initiatives in order to improve the quality standards of products. Support the work team to plan the tests and the analysis needed availing herself/himself of the concept of: Total Quality, Lean Manufacturing and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM).
- Complaints: Establish a system to identify, record and evaluate internal or external quality complaints and investigate and resolve critical deviations. Define and implement a monitoring system for consumer and customer complaints through when appropriate historical data and trend analysis to identify potential deviations and preventive actions. Ensure execution and update of monthly, weekly and on demand quality reports.
- Audit Support: Lead and/or make sure internal audits (self-inspections) including quality system audits, infestation control and external audits are appropriately performed and corrective actions identified, followed-up and documented.
- Collaboration: Ensure a strong partnership with internal/external stakeholders focusing on collaboration and information exchange in order to ensure excellent quality and Compliance with our requirements, standardization and continuous improvement. Execute internal and external training to all PMI employees, as subject matter expert in QMS, quality process and product in order to drive and share excellence within PMI.
- Health, Safety & Environment: Promote and apply all rules concerning PMI Quality, environment, health and safety. Report all situations requiring actions in order to minimize or eliminate risks exposure to personnel, company assets and societal impacts and be in line with or ahead of any applicable Law requirements and Company standards.
- University degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 2-3 years’ experience in quality engineering in tobacco, food, pharmaceutical or similar industry
- Advanced knowledge of relevant standards (ISO, ICH, GMP).
- Well-developed IT skills and project management skills.
- Advanced knowledge on Quality tools, root cause analysis, analytical skills, statistical tool knowledge
- Fluent in English written and spoken
You will join a dynamic, international and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Therefore, you will interact with different levels of experience and expertise throughout the organization. You can take on more and more responsibilities and doing this on your own initiative is highly appreciated. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world. Your application will not be taken into a process if you do not have a valid EU Dutch work permit.Philip Morris Investments B.V.
Philip Morris is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world’s top 15 international brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets. The factory in Bergen op Zoom produces semi-finished products; the supply chain activities are organized for other PMI factories. We create and produce the new IQOS products. This product has the potential to reduce the health damage in comparison with the regular tobacco products. You will join a dynamic, international and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry and will interact with different levels of experience and expertise across the company.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.